好丘 & a sunday market
Every Sunday, one of the streets around Xinyi District, holds a simple market (...called Simple Market) that sells a lot of useless but very cute, and sometimes handmade, items. From bags to accessories to tableware to plants, I found myself wanting to buy a lot of things as my friend and I strolled from one stall to another.
Not only were there shops, there was also a small origami event for children to participate in!

I wanted so much to buy some!! But I don't think I can bring these to the Philippines. :c

My friend, Shino! She's the one who invited me to come with her here. I'm so glad I came!

Eyeball earrings! I regret not buying a pair. :c

SUPER CUTE MUGS! But they were pretty expensiveee, about 750 NTD. I already have a lot of mugs back home, so I don't really need one, but every time I see this picture, the urge of wanting to go back and buy myself one gets stronger! ; o ;

There were performances by these two as well. I love the girl's voice, it was a bit cutesy but relaxing and laid-back.

Ah, I wanted some of these too..!!
It wasn't a big market, but my Shino and I took our time looking through merchandise so when we felt really tired when we finished looking through everything. We decided to take a break in a cafe right beside the market area.

The cafe is called
Hao Cho (Good Cho's in English).

Upon entering, we found ourselves inside a homey loft room. I'm not sure what this room was for but it had books of doodles of children?? placed all over the place.

Further inside, we were once again surrounded by merchandise of tea, books, stationary, and more!

Haha, these were really funny.

The place had a lot of random stuff for sale, not sure if these are too. :))
Further FURTHER in, you finally arrive at the actual cafe!

This place was famous for their bagels so I had to try some! This is their most basic set, a bagel and 2 different kinds of cheese to go with it. Aside from this though, I ordered their banana bagel and assorted cheese bagel(this is different from the one I ordered. This has the cheese
inside!) for take-out as well!
I will definitely come back here before I leave! <3
好丘 & a sunday market
Every Sunday, one of the streets around Xinyi District, holds a simple market (...called Simple Market) that sells a lot of useless but very cute, and sometimes handmade, items. From bags to accessories to tableware to plants, I found myself wanting to buy a lot of things as my friend and I strolled from one stall to another.
Not only were there shops, there was also a small origami event for children to participate in!

I wanted so much to buy some!! But I don't think I can bring these to the Philippines. :c

My friend, Shino! She's the one who invited me to come with her here. I'm so glad I came!

Eyeball earrings! I regret not buying a pair. :c

SUPER CUTE MUGS! But they were pretty expensiveee, about 750 NTD. I already have a lot of mugs back home, so I don't really need one, but every time I see this picture, the urge of wanting to go back and buy myself one gets stronger! ; o ;

There were performances by these two as well. I love the girl's voice, it was a bit cutesy but relaxing and laid-back.

Ah, I wanted some of these too..!!
It wasn't a big market, but my Shino and I took our time looking through merchandise so when we felt really tired when we finished looking through everything. We decided to take a break in a cafe right beside the market area.

The cafe is called
Hao Cho (Good Cho's in English).

Upon entering, we found ourselves inside a homey loft room. I'm not sure what this room was for but it had books of doodles of children?? placed all over the place.

Further inside, we were once again surrounded by merchandise of tea, books, stationary, and more!

Haha, these were really funny.

The place had a lot of random stuff for sale, not sure if these are too. :))
Further FURTHER in, you finally arrive at the actual cafe!

This place was famous for their bagels so I had to try some! This is their most basic set, a bagel and 2 different kinds of cheese to go with it. Aside from this though, I ordered their banana bagel and assorted cheese bagel(this is different from the one I ordered. This has the cheese
inside!) for take-out as well!
I will definitely come back here before I leave! <3